We offer you great opportunities to experience a flawless process in recycling with Styrofoam scrap. As Baran Geri Dönüşüm, we value all stages of production in the challenging but valuable process we undertake to prevent the random distribution of Styrofoam and pollution of the environment. Now let's take a closer look at what production process we are facing! But first, let's give valuable information about styrofoam and foam scrap!
Styrofoam or foam is one of the fillers commonly used in packaging materials. The main known properties of these materials, also known as white foam by people, is its impact resistance. Due to its light weight and high protective effect, its applications are expanding. Let's take a look at how the scrap styrofoam is made before going into details about its uses!
How is Scrap Styrofoam Produced?
Scrap polystyrene is the material itself, which in its structure is called EPS. 95% of this material, which is called EPS in industrial production areas, is air. The remaining part consists of a substance called polystyrene. The intensive use of air in these products leads to options with large volume, but low weight. What are the advantages of this lightweight material?
EPS, which is a very successful option in transport and stacking due to its light weight, is valuable thanks to the reduction of logistics costs. In addition, it does not bring any additional load when used in the packaging and insulation sector. Therefore, it is easy to integrate. Let's take a look at what uses can be achieved thanks to foam scrap!
Used as an insulating material
Below are the main characteristics of foam, one of the main options that can be considered as an insulating material.
• Due to its light weight, it does not add weight to the building
• Protects against moisture and water when used as an insulating material for indoor and outdoor use.
• Thanks to its long life, it prevents repeated use.
• It creates solutions suitable for different requirements by using different thicknesses.
• It is advantageous in terms of cost compared to all other insulation materials.
If you are looking for a high quality material for insulation, you can choose this wonderful product.
Used as a packaging material
The most important feature of packaging materials is their durability and longevity. Because the packaging material may protect the product for a long time. At this point, it expresses that you can benefit from valuable solutions with scrap styrofoam. Here are the very special privileges you get with foam!
• It protects against impacts when it is made in different thicknesses.
• It prevents the products from being damaged because it is resistant to humidity and moisture.
• Even if it waits for a long time, there is no deterioration of its structure,
• It is not only a high-quality packaging material, but also a very valuable option due to its lightness.
• In terms of cost, it is very favorable compared to many other packaging materials.
Did you know that you should experience the quality of Styrofoam scrap to benefit from all these privileges? Then you can get the right product immediately with the benefits of Baran Geri Dönüşüm.
Baran Geri Dönüşüm creates added value!
Baran Geri Dönüşüm, which creates valuable solutions for scrap styrofoam, is very privileged with its value-added prospects. With the quality options we offer in recycling, we take your ideal of being your greatest solution partner to other levels. You can also contact us to get durable solutions at affordable prices.